Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

Car accident cases and related personal injury cases can be a frustrating experience especially dealing with the insurance companies, hospitals, doctors and therapists. The office of TANTLEFF & KREINCES, LLP., can help you with all of these legal issues and obstacles.

According to the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, about 260,000 reported motor vehicle crashes occurred in New York state in the year of 2011—with about 53,000 of those accidents in New York City. Approximately 97% of police-reported crashes in the state were either non-fatal personal injury crashes or reportable property damage crashes, while the remaining 3% were reported as fatal car accidents. A good number of these reported motor vehicle accidents have involved bicycle riders, motorcycle drivers and even pedestrians.

Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, it is important to consult with an experienced auto lawyer for car accidents to go over your legal rights.

If monetary losses and/or provable injuries resulted from the driver’s actions, a car accident victim can file a claim to recover compensation for injuries, lost wages, earning capacity, pain & suffering, property damage and/or car damage. Our experienced auto accident lawyers will closely review your situation to see whether or not you are entitled to these kinds of damages based on existing documentation, witness testimony and evidence relating to your accident.